1) The vehicle used must be a personal vehicle.
2) Only the vehicle listed on the driver application and approved by Opoli will be used.
3) All rides must be pre-arranged. No accepting street hails or curb hails.
4) No vehicle can be used that is designed, used, or maintained for carrying more than 7 persons (including the driver).
5) Driver may not use to Opoli platform upon the termination and/or expiration of Driver’s insurance policy (please update insurance policy before expiration).
6) Driver must adhere to Opoli zero-tolerance policy by not being under the influence of intoxicating substances while operating a motor vehicle.
7) Driver must comply ADA Laws.
8) Driver must not engage in illegal activity.
9) Driver must comply with Opoli’s non-discrimination Policy.
10) Driver must immediately notify Opoli at email@example.com of any of the following: remember to create this email address and make sure it works and is forwarded to a person who is designated to handle these issues and cancel driver’s access if needed.
a. conviction of driving under the influence of drugs or
b. conviction for reckless driving, driving under the influence, alcohol, fraud, sexual offenses, use of a motor vehicle to commit a felony, a crime involving property damage and/ or theft, acts of violence, or acts of terror, or hit and run, or driving with a suspended or revoked license from the DMV and/or court, or c. termination or modification of Driver’s insurance
11) Driver must keep a current photo of Driver and the vehicle with Opoli and immediately update the photo when the photo used by Opoli does not accurately depict the Driver/Vehicle.
12) Driver must display Opoli’s logo on the vehicle so that it is large enough to be seen 50 ft away at pick up, throughout the entire ride, and at drop off. Driver must not display Opoli’s logo when not servicing a Opoli prearranged ride.
13) Driver must maintain the most current and up to date information to Opoli that was provided in the Opoli Driver Application (including but not limited to the name and address of Driver).
14) Driver must provide a record of their driving history annually.
15) Driver agrees to receive all notices from Opoli via at the email address Driver provided on the Opoli Driver Application.
16) Driver must not pickup/dropoff at airports unless Driver has a legal permit by airport authorities to do so
17) Driver understands that these rules may be modified or changed from time to time by Opoli.
18) Driver acknowledges and agrees that violation of these rules can result in the following but not limited to: exclusion of Driver from being a Opoli driver and/or suspension from being a Opoli driver at the sole discretion of Opoli.